Review: SHEGLAM WATERPROOF Eye liner

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 8:02



Hello Starlights!
long time no write here haha sorry, but I'm okay, and someday I'll talk about the reason of my absense.

So, today I want to show you my new eye liner, I bought the SHEGLAM WATERPROOF Eye liner black!, this take me 17 days to chine to my home on Mexico, so I think I arrived very fast.

This is the product on the Shein Page:
This eyeliner is black, mate, waterproof in the page says Cruelyfree but in the package don't say that so I was very confused haha



I bought it in a good discount so the real price is $4 USD but I got it $2.80 USD


The pencil is so good and easy too used, I think this eyeliner is amazing cost and quality


Have you used this makeup or another from SHEGLAM?


xoxo





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Very creative blog!!! I learned a lot of new things from your post. It is really a good work and your post is the knowledgeable. Waiting for your more updates.. You can get speeds of up to 120 words per minute (WPM) when you touch the type. The fast you type, the easier it is to reach. Remember, not everyone has the flexibility of the same finger to type quickly. People usually type in 40 to 50 words per minute. However, if you type 75 words per minute it is considered high speed and professional level. Get detailed information here Touch Typing VS Hunt and Peck — Which is Better?.

    ResponderEliminar