TRAVEL: PLAYA DEL CARMEN + OOTD SHEIN

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 6:07


Hello Starlights

how are you?, this is a different post, recently I had my finally vacations, so I decided to travel to other city of my hometown (I live in Cancún), so I went to Playa del Carmen in specifiy 5ta avenue 

Playa del Carmen is a modern and pleasant tourist enclave in the Mexican Caribbean. 


It is very easy to get there, if you are a turist you can arrive from the Cancun airport and take a bus to the terminal ADO, at the ADO terminal get a ticket to "Playa del Carmen Turist Terminal" 



Travel time from Playa del Carmen is 1 hour and the price is $83.00 MXN (4 USD) 

What can I do in Playa del Carmen?
Visit the beach, eat delicious Mexican food in the best restaurants, visit shopping centers with lots of shops, visit museums and aquatics




This was my outfit, I get this dress in Shein, you can find like Vestido Botón Abertura alta Fruncido 
Size S - Price: 19,52 USD

This is the portal Maya, at night they do cultural dances

Playa del Carmen is an incredible place to spend some time, it is beautiful, it is dynamic


Please let me know in the comment box! 
Have an amazing week!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios