Welcome 2018

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 19:54



Hello Starlights!
How was your holiday?, finally, we are in 2018!, I think I want to talk about many things about the last year, because, many things happen to me... 

December 31st, It was a day full of emotions, I ate a lot, I drank like crazy and I dance a lot gaita and latin music ! 

I present the last dinner of the year, the Venezuelan Christmas dish





Salad, ham bread, hallaca and Chinese rice
Chinese rice was something extra, that's not from Venezuela haha

My casual outfit!




The 2017 was amazing year, I think that if bad things happened, I don't to see them negatively because it's a opportunity to learn about the experienced, this year I had a short relationship and that broken like a one month. But this year I grew so much like person, I live in Venezuela, It was a hard year. I worked very hard so the last year there was nothing will be missing in my house and I helped a lot together with my other relatives

This year I want to work twice as hard, strive every day, meet the goals that I did not achieve last year and meet the new goals, this 2018, I will have a big change in my life, that with time you will be able to notice. 

I want to develop more in other areas

And I want to grow a lot as a blogger, in this blog, this small community, that without you this blog would not have life

Thank you very much for always supporting me and reading me
Have a great weekend!

xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

25 comentarios

  1. Nice post dear, really enjoyed reading it! Have a great day! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful pictures, I like your outfit. Of course we can follow each other, do you begin? :)
    seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is what the holidays are all about! The table looks lovely!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the situation in venezuela is not being easy at the moment,

    good luck, happy new year!

    I started following you on GFC, do you follow back?

    Mimi in the Mirror

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    seems to be an amazing night my dear :D I wish you all the best <3

    NEW OUTFIT POST | DARK DAYS ARE ALSO REQUIRED
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice post and happy new year 2018*!!!
    I started to follow you dear*

    Kisses,
    http://thesoulofacosmopolitangirl.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. happy 2018!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Happy New year, Yesenia! I wish you all the best.
    Thanks for sharing this awesome post. :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great photos! You are soo sweet <3
    kisses from Poland:*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hola guapa todo precioso feliz año
    mil besos de Susana de piñadelys.com

    ResponderEliminar