DIY GLAM NAIL ART

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 20:27




Hello Starlights!!

How are you? I'm fine! So today I have a post of DIY express! I know I'm not the most professional on nail art tutorial, but! this tutorial it's super easy and everybody can make this or also better than me haha.

This GLAM NAIL ART TUTORIAL it's perfect for an elegant event and also you can wear this in a wedding (why not?). I hope you like this DIY 

In this case I use theses VALMY nail polish, but you can use the color of your preference


Here's the DIY








And we are ready for the party!!








I hope you like this quick and cute Nail Art DIY and please, let me know if  are you going to put into practice.


Have a great weekend
xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

25 comentarios

  1. Really nice nails!
    i like the colour and the shimmer!
    thanks for following me back:)

    http://lalabetterdayz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the studs you've added. From time to time I also like to add studs to my nails.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beuatiful nails.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you did a good job! they look so pretty!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice article and very nice nails :)

    http://everyday-lifecz.blogspot.cz/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh this dsign is really cute1 I love it the glitter
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Your nails look amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Que chula me encanta esta manicura
    besos de Susana de piñadelys.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love this colour!
    I'm following back :)
    Kisses
    https://islandgirlife.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thank you so much! and of course! I'll follow you
    have a great day<3

    ResponderEliminar