MARCH FAVORITES 2018

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 13:41



Hello Starlights!
How was your weekend?, I had a very relaxing week. The month is over, in that case, I'll show you my Favorites March things in general, about makeup, accessories, TV series, and more!

We can start with a skin care product that I have been using in the past month!

I have a dry skin, So in this month I have been started to use this cream and I really like it! all the products from "Farmatodo" are really good! and also nivea is one of my favorite brands to my problem with my dry skin. The last month I have been started to use the "Eos" lipstick! and I really love it!!



About nails product, this color is my favorite, because it's easy to complement to all the outfit (daily, morning, night) and also looks very clean. Also, on make up products, I want to talk about the palette (KyShadow) of Kyle Jenner that I really love! it's easy to carry in the bag and the most important thing is a well pigmented product, I complement all my makeup with my mac compact and BB Cream Maycheer, I made a review of this bb cream if you want to check visit the next link:









And finally, in Random things of this month, I really love watch TV shows, series and movie! and these are the movie I watched on March and  I recommend you to watch it.

TV SERIES:

A series of zombie that tells the story of a group which faces various events, currently going through season 8

Colombian TV series, sequel of the first part -Sin senos no hay paraiso-







MOVIES:


The justice league is awesome! and COCO is the most cute movie that I watched this year, 100% recommended

What is your favorite product of the past month? 
Have a great day !




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comentarios