JUNE WISHLIST x BANG GOOD

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 8:06


Hello Starlights!

How are you feel?, I'm fine! and in this moment in my city is very cold! but I'll okay, I like this weather haha, today I'm so excited to open this new section of my blog, is time to show you some products of differents cool brands, in this case, my firts WISH LIST is dedicated to BangGood.

Banggood is a online store with many types of product you can find electronics, Toys, Clothes, makeup, jewelry and more, in this case I bought some makeup brushes and fake lashes, because because it was something I wanted for a while.

For that reason I like this store, because you can choose many different items, and everything is of very good quality! 100% recommended! 


Let's start


The first is this accesory, I really like this product called Bakeey Q18 is a Smart Watch you can have some app and It also has a camera! Is not it amazing?, I think this is a good accesory for wear daily or go to the gym, very practical! 

I was checking the sections of wholesale shoes and I fell in love with this Winter Ankle Snow Boots, the color is so beautiful and its perfect for the actually weather of my actual city, I think this is a perfect outfit element and also inside has fabric as a heater, you can get this shoes in differents colors like brown, black and grey




For a perfect casual outfit! I found this beautiful dress called Mori Girl Casual, I love the print of pinapple and also I saw many cheap dresses, with discount, and is really perfect! because is a good product for a good price


This is other of my favorite products, this is a Waterproof Backpack Casual, I think looks very cute, vintage, and very practical for differents occasions, you can found cheap backpacks many for woman and mans with a good price 



Everybody know I love make nail art tutorials! I felt very excited with this section that has many nail art kit, and one of my favorite is called 10 Roll Star Transfer Paper Adhesive, this has a cute nail stickers to make a nail art more elaborate and delicate


And now the nail art stickers what I would like to buy are these, you can found this like Waterproof Decal Eyes, and obviously the unicorn pack is so cute! 


About skincare, I choose this product is a facial pore cleanser it's special to remove blackhead, this have differents types of suction, and I would like this product to take care of more my face, this tool is called Y.F.M® Rechargeable Electric Blackhead



This is another of my favorite and to finish this Wishlist! bang good have many sexy jumpsuits for women and I love the clothes with off shoulder, I think looks so femenine and elegant, this product has in two colors, blue and pink. 

I'll invite you to check all the items in their page, the merchandise has different prices with a Worldwide Shipping and I think this is wonderful because you can buy from any country! I have purchased some products from this store and they are 100% of excellent quality If you want to see more dresses or all the beautiful stuffs, I leave all the social network here:




What do you think about these products?
Please let me know in the comment box

Have a great weekend
xoxo

Other post about Bang Good:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

34 comentarios

  1. Nice essentials dear.

    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!

    I love Waterproof Backpack Casual, is cute!

    Thanks for the post,
    Kisses! ❤

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post dear! I'm in love with that casual dress, It's perfect for summer. :)
    I followed you. ♥
    My blog
    New post

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice post. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes sure, I follow you now on GFC.
    I hope you follow me back on www.glamshine.de

    Best wishes, Moni

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have a similar smart watch :).

    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The facial pore cleanser
    looks so interesting! i also love the pineapple dress!
    kisses :)

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks<3 and of course! I'll Follow you <3
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thank you for comment. I am follow you.

    New post: http://www.alexandarstanisavljevic.com/2018/06/rainy-wednesday.html

    http://www.alexandarstanisavljevic.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great products.
    I love this backpack and the shoes.
    I'm following you.

    https://www.pamlepletier.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. That printed summer dress looks super cute, I bet you will look good on it <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Amazing post, dear! A big hello from Germany!
    Hugs ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  12. oooh those pink boots are cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ResponderEliminar
  13. These pink ankle boots are so cool and also love anything for creating fun nail designs.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Beautiful selection <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar