Daily: Coffee Shop

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 20:29




Hello Starlights!

How are you? I hope you are very fine! these days was very nice! I was working a lot for differents project and I try to don't die of cold, haha, btw this weather is very cold and is perfect to drink coffee a lot!! lol

Soon it's my birthday and I feel very stranger, because I think will be a different day, and in this year I changed a lot like a person, for a good thing, I'm Venezuelan and change of place as usual change your mind in many way of seeing 

Some days ago I went of one of my favorite place, this called "Tostao Coffee" and this place is perfect to take a break, drink coffee, eat some desserts! I really feel confort in this coffee shop

I take some pictures, I hope you like it 








Do you visited this place?
or what is your favorite Coffee shop?

Please let me know!

Thank you very much for always supporting me and reading me
Have a great weekend!

xoxo








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comentarios