Daily: 07/07/2018

By Yesenia Rodríguez - 9:28




Hello starlights!!

How are you?, I was a little busy but I'm back! in this post I would like to show you how was my birthday! yes! My birthday was this July 7th and I had a wonderful day! (Thanks for everybody to made this day special)


This was my little meeting for my 25 years
yes! I'm 25!!! haha













My 24 were very personal growth, I've really been surprised by myself and everything I've been able to achieve with much effort.

These 25 have to be more incredible!
This day I will never forget it, because it was very special

No matter the distance, the circumstance, while I have my family by my side there is nothing that does not take away the happiness that I have over me

Have a great weekend!
xoxo







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comentarios